LEWIS & CLARK GIRLS 2019
SUMMER BASKETBALL INFORMATION FOR TEAM 1,2 and 3
- LC SUMMER PRACTICES:
- Practices start on May 27, at 3 pm, there will be a tryout for Teams 1 & 2
- SPEED AND STRENGTH WEIGHT TRAINING:
- June 17 to late July
- $100.00 approx. not mandatory but highly recommended
- Pay in the business office or online
- All local tourneys will be $45 per player
- When team 1 travels to Snohomish and Oregon City the cost per player will be $50 each tournament plus travel and hotel, coach will have rooms reserved that players and parents can pay and use.
- All tourney cost need to be paid to Tiger Girls Basketball, the only payment that goes to the business office would be for Speed and Strength.
- We have one returning starter and four returning Varsity letter winners overall from last season so tryouts will be an important part of placing the girls on the summer teams! We will pick the teams from past history, spring ball and practice, and there will be players who might be moved team to team until we feel we have the girls on the correct teams. We also will be practicing together a lot and that also will be a factor in placing girls! But by no means will this placement affect the real try outs for the regular season in November.
- It is the player’s responsibility to notify the coach when she can’t make practice or games. NOT THE PARENTS
NOTE: IT IS ALLOWED TO MISS FOR OTHER SUMMER SPORTS; WE USE THE 50/50 RULE. BUT WHEN IT IS BASKETBALL SEASON, WE EXPECT 100% COMMITMENT.
Head Coach Gabe Medrano, Cell 710-4153, Work 354-5675
Head JV Coach Ren Mallory Cell 768-5006