Fall Sports begin Monday, August 26, 2019 (Football - Wednesday, August 21).
To register for fall sports, please complete the on-line Athletic Registration Packet, which will be available beginning Monday, July 29, 2019 via Family Access. For instructions and additional information, please see the links above.
To allow time for processing, please complete your on-line registration by Monday, August 12th.
Athletic Clearance Office Hours:
The Athletic Office will be open to collect additional paperwork and payments not submitted via on-line, and to answer any questions. Please note - these are the only times the Athletic Office will be open for athletic clearances prior to the first day of school.
- Monday-Friday August 19-28, 9:00 AM - 12:00 Noon
First Day of Practice/Tryouts:
- Football (August 21) 2:50pm-6:00pm - MHS Stadium
- Girls Soccer (August 26) 9:00am-12:00pm - MHS Stadium
- Cross Country (August 26) 2:50pm-4:30pm – MHS Track
- Boys Tennis (August 26) 4:00pm-6:00pm - MHS Tennis Courts
- Girls Swim/Dive (August 26) 8:00am-9:30am Snohomish Aquatic Center; 4:00pm-5:00pm Monroe YMCA
- Volleyball (August 26) Mon - Fri 10:00am-12:00noon & 1:00pm-3:00pm - MHS Gym
Please note: Practice/Tryout times may vary after the first week of practice.