Welcome to Foss Women’s Soccer! We are excited to have you as a part of our team! The Foss Falcons Soccer program is here to develop young ladies into strong, confident, independent and competitive women through hard work on and off the soccer field while working together as a team in practice, games, and out in the community.
We believe: These are our core values
Strong women love each other.
- This means we support each other and hold each other accountable.
Confident women are prepared.
- When you are prepared you can make the right decisions under pressure.
Independent women work hard.
- We work hard to be the best versions of ourselves without relying on others to do things for us.
Competitive women show up and try their hardest.
- We always compete at our highest level of intensity and with urgency.
Non-Negotiables: Our love is unconditional, but there are conditions to being a member of our team.
- BE COMMITTED- be present and work hard every day on and off the field.
- BE RESPONSIBLE- take care of your grades, be eligible. If you cannot be at practice, if you’re injured, or something is bothering you communicate with a coach or a captain.
- BE GOOD PEOPLE- show respect, help others, be kind, and be selfless.
- ALWAYS COMPETE- do not show up without trying, and do what is asked of you.
- NO DRUGS, ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL ACTIVITY- there is zero tolerance for participation in any of these, your first offense can result in removal from our team.
Come Prepared: Please bring the following gear to ALL practices
- Shin Guards (long socks if your shin guards do not have straps)
- Running shoes
- One liter of water, at least
- Dress appropriately, clothes should allow you to move freely during practice.
*Please remember you must register through the district website AND have a current physical to practice
Connect With Us:
- Twitter: @FossSoccer
- Coach Jayla- firstname.lastname@example.org